Get started with Remotely and post a job opportunity, risk-free. You won't pay if you don't make a hire.
Within 48 hours, you'll have fully vetted candidates (who actively expressed interest in your role) presented to you.
We manage everything from paperwork and compliance to equipment as well as ongoing support to ensure a long-term, successful relationship.
Remotely engineers are first-class engineers, hired as full-time members of your team. You define their compensation (with Remotely’s guidance).
Compensation (Monthly Fee): You negotiate directly with the engineer and can lean on Remotely for guidance on local market rates (which vary by country and position). You’ll realize significant cost savings on the salary front (in comparison to US salaries) due to less competitive markets and lower cost of living. For more insight on local salary ranges by level, see the 2023 compensation guide.
Equity: We recommend providing stock options (and can assist with the legalities)
Other Benefits: Remotely helps you “match” the benefits package of your US-based employees.
- Paid Holidays (Local)* - We suggest matching the number of paid holidays your US-based employees receive. Remotely advises on specific dates based on local holidays
- Paid Time Off and Sick Days - We suggest matching that of your US-based employees
- Private Health Insurance Reimbursement - This is managed by Remotely and paid for by Remotely (included in the Remotely flat monthly fee)
Remotely is different from other remote job marketplaces in multiple ways. In particular:
- Full-time, long-term projects (exclusively)
- Hands-on support through job search, onboarding, and beyond (professional development, career growth, and more). Our incentives are aligned to help you build a successful and fulfilling career.
- Transparent compensation - you keep 100% of what you make, and negotiate your compensation directly with the company you’ll work with.